The Purpose House is a sober living home for women seeking safety and structure after their release from the Kaufman County jail. At The Purpose House, they can continue their recovery and develop their path to a new life surrounded by people who want them to succeed.
Many women fall back into lives of drugs and crime upon their release because they have nowhere to go, and no one to turn to.
We created The Purpose House to:
- Provide a safe, stable living environment
- Facilitate long-term recovery
- Help women continue on the path to a purposeful life
The Purpose House can house up to nine women who have committed to staying clean and sober, and redefining their futures.
At The Purpose House, women find the compassion and encouragement that will help them become better mothers, neighbors, and friends.
Want to Apply?
To apply for Purpose House, applicants must meet certain requirements to qualify.
- be sober from all alcohol and drug use for an extended period of time before applying for residency
- be 18+ years of age
- not be a registered sex offender and submit to a sex offender background check
- be in relatively good or manageable physical and mental health
- commit to a minimum 3-month stay at Purpose House and comply with its program activities and rules
- not breach parole/probation regulations (if on parole/probation) while participating in the Purpose House program
- not have standing warrants issued for their arrest while at Purpose House
Additional requirements apply. To learn more about the detailed requirements, download the following document.
If you believe you meet the requirements or want more information, please contact us to discuss.
Or, call us at 469-552-1481.
What You Can Do
We can't do it alone! Support women who are finding a new path in life.
Support Purpose House by fulfilling our Amazon Wish List